2" 4" Industrial Continuous Acting Air and Vacuum Breaker guarantees complete separation of the sealing mechanism by creating an air gap at the top of the valve. The air gap is achieved by the air vents conical shape, which maintains the maximum distance between the liquid and the sealing mechanism, ensuring the residue waste, will sink to the system and be carried away. Accommodates working pressures up to 230 psi. Available in fabricated iron and stainless steel, in 2", 3" and 4" sizes.
- All inner metal parts made of Stainless Steel SAE 316
- Body -
- Baked Polyester coating (Gold).
- Standard Stainless Steel (Copper).
- Working pressure range: 3-230 psi.
- Guarantees complete separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism by creating an air gap at the top of the valve.
- The air gap, guaranteed even under extreme conditions, is achieved by a conical body shape that maintains maximum distance between the liquid and the Sealing Mechanism; with obtaining minimum body length.
- Spring loaded joint between the stem and the upper float, to ensure that vibrations of the lower float will not unseal the automatic valve. Release of air will occur only after the accumulation of enough air.
- Funnel-shaped lower body ensures that the residue waste matter will sink to the system and be carried away.
- Self-cleaning mechanism.
- Patented Rolling Seal Mechanism:
- The valve may be flushed through a ball valve at the valve's lower part.
- Reliable operation reduces water hammer incidents.
- Dynamic design allows high velocity air discharge, exceeding 12 psi differential pressure; preventing premature closing.
- Lightweight, small dimensions, simple and reliable structure.