Netafim 2” to 6” Combination Continuous Acting Air Relief and Vacuum Breaker dynamic design allows high velocity air discharge up to 12 psi differential pressure, preventing premature closing. The dody is made of metal casting and all operating parts of made of specially selected corrosion resistant materials. Features include: self-cleaning mechanism, discharges high flow rates up to 94 f3/m and accommodates pressure ranges up to 230 psi. Available in 2”, 3” 4” and 6” sizes.
- Threads are available in NPT.
- Flanges are available in ANSI standards.
- Working pressure range: 3-230 psi.
- Available Sizes: 2", 3", 4", 6".
- Reliable operation reduces water hammer incidents.
- Dynamic design allows high velocity air discharge, up to 12 psi differential pressure; preventing premature closing.
- The body is made of metal casting, and all operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion resistant materials.
- Lightweight, small dimensions, simple and reliable structure.
- Vandalism protected by a metal casting body.
- Special nozzle design: combination of St.St. and E.P.D.M. rubber, assures long-term maintenance free operation.
- Standard cast iron body - baked polyester coating.
Patented rolling seal mechanism:
- Dramatically reduces the possibility of obstruction by debris.
- Discharges high air flow rates up to 94 f3/m.
- Self-cleaning mechanism.
- One size orifice for a wide pressure range (up to 230 psi).