Netafim 2” to 6” Continuous Acting Air Relief and Vacuum Breaker is designed for high pressure systems, discharging high flow rates up to 462.62 m3/h and accommodates pressures ranges up to 360 psi. All operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion resistant materials. Available in 2”, 3” 4” and 6” sizes.
- All operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion resistant materials.
- Working pressure range: 3-580 psi.
- Available Sizes: 2", 3", 4", 6".
- Reliable operation reduces water hammer incidents.
- Dynamic design allows high velocity air discharge; preventing premature closing.
- Lightweight, small dimensions, simple and reliable structure.
- Special nozzle design: combination of St.St. and E.P.D.M. rubber, assures long-term maintenance free operation.
- Standard cast iron body - baked polyester coating.
- Automatic Component Patented rolling seal mechanism
- Dramatically reduces the possibility of obstruction by debris.
- Discharges high air flow rates up to 462.62 m3/h.
- One size orifice for a wide pressure range (up to 360 psi).
- Self-cleaning mechanism.