Netafim Air Vents proven design provide more air release capacity than other valves of similar sizes – preventing pipes and fittings from cracking or bursting. Hydrodynamic float design ensures valve closure as water fills the system and remains open when air pressure reaches 12 psi. Made of corrosion-resistant, reinforced UV protected nylon – no metal parts to rust or corrode. Available in polypropylene and stainless materials.
- 2" Continuous Air Relief/Vacuum Breaker and Continuous Acting Air Vent
- For release of large volumes of air: pump and filtration stations, along mains, at the end of mainlines.
- At high points in pipe network or upstream of manifolds.
- Every 1,000 feet along mainlines 6 inches and larger.
- 2" Combination Air Release/Vacuum Guard and Continuous Acting Air Vent
- Releases air at pump priming and maintains the prime by not allowing air intake in long and/or undulating suction lines to pump stations.
- Releases entrapped air while ensuring continuous prime at centrifugal pumps.
- Builds up siphons with air release, maintains the siphon by continuously releasing air and not allowing air intake.
- Guardian Air and Vacuum Relief Air Vents
- Commonly used downstream of valves, primarily at manifolds, to break vacuum caused by system draining.
- On sloping terrain to prevent collapsing of pipes caused by vacuum when pipe networks drain.
- Ensures maximum protection of irrigation system with proper sizing and placement.
- Hydrodynamic float design ensures valve closure as water fills the system, remains open when air pressure reaches 12 psi.
- Large capacity valves dampen water hammer preventing pipes and fittings from cracking or bursting.
- Unique patented rolling seal feature allows gradual opening, closing and self-cleaning - available on Continuous Air Relief/Vacuum Breaker.
- Made of corrosion-resistant reinforced UV protected nylon - no metal parts to rust or corrode, no need for spare parts.