Netafim Check Valves, durable and dependable, are made of engineered plastic materials to operate under highly corrosive conditions. Wafer type design allows it to be easily installed in any position. As the valve flap rises, the arm shortens - reducing movement and minimizing head loss. Available in 3”, 4” and 6” sizes to fit your systems requirements
- For leaching and water applications.
- Reclamation projects.
- Available in 3", 4", and 6" sizes
- Working pressure: 3 to 230 psi
- Mounts between flanges
- 3", 4" and 6" Check Valve
- Nylon Flap
- Nylon Flap Seal
- EPDM Rubber Spring
- Stainless Steel O-Ring
- EPDM Rubber
- Made of engineered plastic materials.
- Operates under highly corrosive conditions.
- Spring loaded.
- Simple and easy to install - can be installed in any position.
- Minimum head loss - as the flap rises, its arm shortens resulting in a reduced movement and head loss reduction.
- Wafer type construction allows the Check Valve to be mounted between flanges.
- Multiple sizes to fit system requirements.
- year warranty.