Reinforced 100% Polyethylene Pipe with Intergral Threaded Connectors. The first truly manageable pipe for Leach Pads. FlatNet™ is a replacement for existing Lay Flat, PVC and PE Pipes and for use in new installations.
Features & Benefits
- Flat and compact coil design
- Easier to work with on the pad
- Reduces freight, storage and handling costs
- Lightweight and flexible
- Up to 80% lighter than other types of distribution pipe
- Conforms to odd shapes and layouts
- Easy coiling and trasnport from one location to another
- Rolls lay out manually or by machine and can be retrieved with mechanized equipment
- Saves labor on the pad
- No drilling and tapping required for lateral connections
- No glued PVC couplings or heat fusion welding of HDPE required
- Only 1 drill and 2 sockets needed to install and retrieve
- Durable facotry installed, pre-spaced 1/2" deep FIPT outlets
- Eliminates fitting pop-outs common with other products
- Reduces labor with quality threaded connections that can be used over and over
- Full line of fittings and adapters - most fittings allow for drilling and tapping a 1/2" thread.
- Fittings are easily removed for pipe rewwinding or folding and movement ot a new location
- White colored for high solar (UV) resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Enhanced composite fabric structure significantly reduces buckling and expansion (low expansion coefficient) typically seen with lay flat and other flexible pipes
- Reinforced polyethylene weaves increase durability in rocky conditions
- Heap leaching.
- Flat or undulating terrain.
- Size: 4"
- Special Order Sizes: 2" and 3"
- Maximum Recommended System Operating Pressure: 43.5 psi (3 bar) at 122° F (50°' C)
- Pipe with Connectors Coil Length: 60m/197' (Other Coil Lengths Available)
- Blank Pipe Coil Length: 50m/164' (Other Coil Lengths Available)
As with other types of pipe, FlatNet can be damaged by dragging it over rough surfaces. To maximize life expectancy when installing or reinstalling, Netafim recommends laying the FlatNet out by uncoiling or unfolding it directly where it will be located. Do NOT uncoil FlatNet from a stationary reel and drag it across the pad.
When removing the pipe, to avoid damage and make it easy to transport and store, Netafim recommends folding or coiling it from the end without dragging it. Either of these methods will help empty the pipe of residual liquid and protect it from damage.