Reinforced 100% Polyethylene Pipe with Intergral Threaded Connectors. The first truly manageable pipe for Leach Pads. FlatNet™ is a replacement for existing Lay Flat, PVC and PE Pipes and for use in new installations.
Features & Benefits
- Flat and compact coil design
- Easier to work with on the pad
- Reduces freight, storage and handling costs
- Lightweight and flexible
- Up to 80% lighter than other types of distribution pipe
- Conforms to odd shapes and layouts
- Easy coiling and trasnport from one location to another
- Rolls lay out manually or by machine and can be retrieved with mechanized equipment
- Saves labor on the pad
- No drilling and tapping required for lateral connections
- No glued PVC couplings or heat fusion welding of HDPE required
- Only 1 drill and 2 sockets needed to install and retrieve
- Durable facotry installed, pre-spaced 1/2" deep FIPT outlets
- Eliminates fitting pop-outs common with other products
- Reduces labor with quality threaded connections that can be used over and over
- Full line of fittings and adapters - most fittings allow for drilling and tapping a 1/2" thread.
- Fittings are easily removed for pipe rewwinding or folding and movement ot a new location
- White colored for high solar (UV) resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Enhanced composite fabric structure significantly reduces buckling and expansion (low expansion coefficient) typically seen with lay flat and other flexible pipes
- Reinforced polyethylene weaves increase durability in rocky conditions
- Heap leaching.
- Flat or undulating terrain.