'IRT' FLOW METERS ARE IDEAL FOR MODERATE TO DIRTY WATER CONDITIONS
Netafim USA's 'IRT' Flow Meter, with its specially designed paddle wheel measuring device, provides a free water passage resulting in low head loss and the ability to accurately measure water with high levels of impurities or debris. Accuracy is achieved over a wide range of flows.
Features & Benefits
- Negligible head loss
- Simple maintenance - field replaceable calibrated measuring unit.
- Registers are stainless steel/glass encapsulated and guaranteed against fogging due to moisture
- Bearings are continuously flushed during operation to eliminate deposits of solids
- Available sizes: 3", 4", 6", 8", and 10"
- Straight pipe installation requirements: 10 x diameter pipe upstream (before the meter) and 5 x diameter pipe downstream (after the meter).
- The meter may be installed in any position
- Thoroughly flush the pipeline prior to installation of the meter.
- Install the meter so the pipe is filled with solution at all times during metering.
- Recommendation: Install Continuous Acting Air Valves of proper size and type to eliminate air.
HOW TO READ A FLOW METER REGISTER
The LCD screen displays 6 digits and alternates every 10 seconds between Rate of Flow and Total Volume as a whole number and a fractional number in U.S. Gallons (U.S.G.)
Flow and GAL
When both are visible on the display, it's the reading for Rate of Flow is in GPM
When visible on the display, it's the whole number reading for a portion of the total volume in U.S.G.
When visible on the display and the numbers are underlined in red, it's the fractional number reading for a portion of the Total Volume in U.S.G.