'IRT' FLOW METERS ARE IDEAL FOR MODERATE TO DIRTY WATER CONDITIONS
Netafim USA's 'IRT' Flow Meter, with its specially designed paddle wheel measuring device, provides a free water passage resulting in low head loss and the ability to accurately measure water with high levels of impurities or debris. Accuracy is achieved over a wide range of flows.
Features & Benefits
- Negligible head loss
- Simple maintenance - field replaceable calibrated measuring unit.
- Registers are stainless steel/glass encapsulated and guaranteed against fogging due to moisture
- Bearings are continuously flushed during operation to eliminate deposits of solids
- Available sizes: 3", 4", 6", 8", and 10"
- Straight pipe installation requirements: 10 x diameter pipe upstream (before the meter) and 5 x diameter pipe downstream (after the meter).
- The meter may be installed in any position
- Thoroughly flush the pipeline prior to installation of the meter.
- Install the meter so the pipe is filled with solution at all times during metering.
- Recommendation: Install Continuous Acting Air Valves of proper size and type to eliminate air.
Flow Meters Technical
Flow Meters Ordering