Galaxy Disc-Kleen Filter Batteries offer maximum performance for systems requiring filtration for large volumes of water. Polymer pods and polypropylene manifolds are corrosion-proof. Galaxy batteries are automatic, self-cleaning, self-flushing systems with regulated volumes of water during backflushing saving water and providing no interruption of water flow. The modular design allows system expansion. Available with 2 to 12 filter units and flow ranges of 400 to 4400 GPM.
- Surface and well water.
- Systems requiring high volumes of water.
- Minimum Operating Pressure for Filtration: 20 psi
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 140 psi
- Minimum Operating Pressure for Backflushing: 40 psi downstream of filter during backflush for proper disc cleaning
- Backflush Flow Rate per Unit at 40 psi: 175 GPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 158° F
- Inlet/Outlet Connection: Flanged Includes installed drain manifold
- High Density Polypropylene Filter Body and Cover
- Blended Polymer Plastic Backflush Valve
- Plastic with Reinforced Polyamide
- Polymer pods and polypropylene manifolds are corrosion-proof.
- Quality depth filtration from updated spines and filter elements for maximum performance and low maintenance.
- Removable blind flange on closed end of inlet manifold can be removed and installed on the open end providing installation flexibility.
- Automatic, self-cleaning, self-flushing system triggered by pressure differential and/or pre-set time.
- Short backflush cycle saves water with no interruption of water flow.
- Flushing cycle has a regulated volume minimizing the use of flushed water and automatically cleaning the filter element.
- Modular design allows easy system expansion