Netafim Iron Valves structural simplicity provide superior hydraulic performance. Protective Iron polyester coating is resistant to corrosive elements. Design allows for a straight flow pattern with low friction loss. Constructed with minimal parts and equipped with a direct sealing diaphragm. Excellent for high pressure applications with leach lines or sprinkler systems.
- Excellent for high pressure applications.
- For leach line and sprinkler irrigation systems.
- For water or solution delivery systems.
- Functions: Pressure Reducing, Pressure Sustaining, Pressure Relief, Pressure Relief Quick Reacting, Pressure Relief and Surge Anticipating.
- Reclamation projects.
- Nuts, bolts & washers
- Stainless steel/BS 5216
- Body: Cast iron/ASTM A 125 CI.B
- Stainless steel AISI 302
- Seat: 2"-6", 30% GRP, 8"-24", Brass
- Diaphragm Materials : Standard
- Natural Rubber (Nylon Reinforced Polyisoprene)
- (Ethylene Proplylene Ploymen)
- Nitril (Butadiene Acrylonitrile)
- Iron - protective polyester coating is resistant to corrosive elements.
- Unique design allows a straight flow pattern with low friction loss.
- Constructed with minimal parts.
- Equipped with direct sealing diaphragm.
- Hydraulically controlled.