Netafim Manual Disc Filters reliable plastic discs are engineered for efficient operation, year after year, with practically zero maintenance. Constructed of the highest quality UV protected reinforced polymer plastic. Available in a range of sizes, degrees of filtration and flow capacities to meet your mining operations needs.
Features & Benefits
- Engineered for efficient operation — year after year with practically zero maintenance.
- Flat, grooved plastic rings stack together to form a cylindrical filter element.
- Easy cleaning - no scrubbing is necessary.
- Greater holding capacity - filters through the entire ring depth - not just the surface.
- During filtration, pressure increases and compresses the rings increasing efficiency and protecting the system from clogging.
- Constructed of the highest quality UV protected reinforced polymer plastic.
- Degree of filtration is easily changed - replace disc rings with desired mesh size.
- Available in a range of sizes, degrees of filtration and flow capacities.
- Works well as stand-alone units or combined to form modular filter batteries.
- Protection of leach system from clogging and/or abrasion
- Working conditions from 1 to 600 GPM
- Temperatures from -40° to 160°
Manual Disc Filters Technical
Description of Operations
As dirty water or solution is pumped into the filter and pressure increases on the outside of the filter element, the water or solution pressure compresses the rings tightly together increasing efficiency. Grooves in the disc rings criss-cross, forming a network that traps both organic and inorganic contaminants from the water source. This design filters the dirty water or solution thoroughly - not only on the outer surface of the cylindrical disc filter element - but through the entire depth of every ring groove. Clean water or solution exits from the inside of the cylinder.
- Filter Body & Cover
- Reinforced Polyamide Disc Rings
- Polypropylene 0-Rings
- EPDM Rubber Clamps
- Stainless Steel
Manual Disc Filters Ordering