The Valves are multi-position designed for long life in heap leaching applications.
Features & Benefits
- Large passages provide excellent flow rates.
- Compact design is ideal for flow control in tight spaces
- Position indicator allows for easy-to-view setting.
- One-piece Stainless Steel 316 shaft with engagement over the full length of the disc provides for easy opening and closing and helps prevents blowouts.
- All valves pass ISO 9393-1 and ISO 9393-2:2005(E) pressure tests ensuring high quality.
- Full liner with integrated material ID and position lock ensures hte liner will not pinch during disc seating.
- Full 8 or 12-bolt hole pattern conforms to ANSI/ASME B116.5 Class 150 and DIN-ISO-PN10.
- Service temperature of body rated to250° F (121° C) for adverse conditions.
- EPDM materials conform with NSF61 regulations for use in potable water.
- Liner material designation is molded into a visible tab for easy identification.
- All hardware is 316 grade stainless steel for durability.
- Gold, silver, coal and other mining applications
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Contaminated and aggressive fluids
- Process technology
- Environmental technology
- Applications where durable, exacting butterfly control is desired