Mine Line is pressure compensating for flexibility of uniform leaching even on sloping terrain – resulting in a uniform flow of solution from the top of the pad to the bottom of the slope. An anti-migration mechanism stops water from running down the tube, preventing bottom pooling. Made with UV and acid resistant polyethylene tubing, the highest quality resins available.
Features & Benefits
- Pressure compensation over a wide pressure range (up to 60 psi) produces uniform dripper flow rates from each dripper outlet.
- Longer runs and steep topographies are irrigated with high uniformity
- Seamless, one-piece construction prevents damage to drippers during installation and retrieval.
- Design flexibility and performance with various dripper flows and spacings allow for specific application rates.
- Lowest co-efficiency of variability (Cv) in the industry: ‹0.03.
- Anti-migration technology prevents water runoff along pipe.
- Subsurface or surface applications.
- When high uniformity and longer runs are required.
- For long-term, re-use.
Mine Line™ Dripline Technical
Mine Line's Advanced Pressure Compensating Operation
Mine Line's self-cleaning pressure compensating dripper is a fully self-contained unit welded to the interior wall of the tubing and manufactured from high quality synthetic elastomers to withstand chemicals and fertilizers.
The Mine Line dripper contains a diaphragm that continuously adjusts to varying water pressure to ensure a constant flow rate. It also allows particles to pass through promoting reliable performance ofr a longer system life. The continuous flushing feature and wide flow path keep drippers flowing at optimal rates without clogging or interrupting operation.
- Nominal flow rates (GPH): 0.26, 0.42, 0.53, 0.61, 0.92, 1.0
- Common spacings: 18", 24", 30", 32", 36" and 42"
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh
- Maximum Recommended System Operating Pressure: 60 psi
- Inside Diameter:
- 0.540" - 16mm (45mil)
- 0.620" - 18mm (45 mil)
- 0.690" - 20mm(48 mil)
Mine Line™ Dripline Design Info