Mine Line is pressure compensating for flexibility of uniform leaching even on sloping terrain – resulting in a uniform flow of solution from the top of the pad to the bottom of the slope. An anti-migration mechanism stops water from running down the tube, preventing bottom pooling. Made with UV and acid resistant polyethylene tubing, the highest quality resins available.
Features & Benefits
- Pressure compensation over a wide pressure range (up to 60 psi) produces uniform dripper flow rates from each dripper outlet.
- Longer runs and steep topographies are irrigated with high uniformity
- Seamless, one-piece construction prevents damage to drippers during installation and retrieval.
- Design flexibility and performance with various dripper flows and spacings allow for specific application rates.
- Lowest co-efficiency of variability (Cv) in the industry: ‹0.03.
- Anti-migration technology prevents water runoff along pipe.
- Subsurface or surface applications.
- When high uniformity and longer runs are required.
- For long-term, re-use.