Mine Lite™ is an economical alternative to those mining operations requiring a low application rate and a relatively short leach time. Available with a full range of options, wall thickness, flows and spacings. Made with UV and acid resistant polyethylene tubing, the highest quality resins available.
Features & Benefits
- Injection molded drippers are welded into a wall of seamless tubing preventing damage to the drippers during installation and distortion of the dripper flow even as tubing stretches and expands.
- Seamless construction is stronger and more durable than comparable drip tape.
- Fortifies against splitting or bursting under high pressures required for proper flushing.
- Flap outlet protection impedes soil ingestion and root intrusion.
- Driplines packaged with more feet per reel, the industry's longest, requiring fewer fittings and less time changing reels during installation.
- Industry's lowest filtratrion requirement - 120 mesh.
- Larger filter inlets provide secondary filtration - reduces clogging.
- UV and acid resistant
- On-surface or subsurface applications.
- Short term heap leach applications.