Netafim Nylon and PVC Valves proven performance, high resistance to chemicals and simple, low maintenance design, make it the most asked for, most recommended valve available. Requires only one diaphragm type with low operating pressure. Easy to install with slip or threaded PVC connections.
- Ideal for water or solution control in corrosive networks.
- Functions: Pressure Reducing, Pressure Sustaining, Pressure Relief, Electric, Remote Control.
- Reclamation projects.
- Maximum water or solution temperature: 140° at maximum pressure.
- Operating Pressure (psi): Nylon - 12 minimum, 145 maximum PVC - 12 minimum, 115 maximum
- Manufactured with threaded and socket (slip) connections.
- Requires one diaphragm type with low operating pressure.
- Superb hydraulic performance.
- High resistance to corrosive water or solution containing chemicals.
- Pipes can be cemented into PVC valves.
- Simple to install with slip or threaded PVC connections.
- Simple design — diaphragm is the only moving component, no shaft, seals or bearings are located within the water passage way.