Netafim SuperNet, flow regulated micro-sprinkler, offers the widest regulating range, the highest distribution uniformity and the largest water passage (virtually clog-resistant). Available with options that makes it adaptable to almost any application. Ideal for mining operations where flow regulation is required.
- For mining applications where flow regulation is desired.
- LR (Long Range) - Designed for maximum coverage on wider spacings and leach zones or slope tops.
- Reclamation projects
- Base connection options:
- -Quick-Connect thread (standard)
- -3/8" male thread
- Flow range: 5.3 - 23.8 GPH
- Pressure range: 25 - 50 psi (recommended)
- Wetted diameter: 2.3 - 23.0 feet
- Widest regulating range:
- Maintains uniform flow across broad pressure range.
- Patented pressure differential technology with floating, self-flushing diaphragm.
- Highest distribution uniformity - unique nozzle tube prevents negative effects of varying inlet pressure on the wetted diameter.
- Long-term reliable uniformity:
- The largest water or solution passages on the market – resists clogging.
- Drop down spinner that prevents entry of insects.
- Engineering-grade materials and heavy-duty bearing results in superior endurance.
- Easily disassembly.
- Sprinkler mounting options:
- Placed in the ground with one of two SuperNet stake options.
- Threaded into a 3/8" riser.