The Valves are multi-position designed for long life in heap leaching applications.
Features & Benefits
- Large passages provide excellent flow rates.
- Disc-stem indexing positions for precise flow control - resists high torque loads.
- Viton liner, seals and o-rings ensure maximum tolerance to chemicals.
- Lockable, non-corrosive PPGR lever-style handle provides security and tamper-resistance.
- One-piece Stainless Steel 316 shaft with engagement over the full length of the disc provides for easy opening and closing and helps prevents blowouts.
- All valves pass ISO 9393-1 and ISO 9393-2:2005(E) pressure tests ensuring high quality.
- Full liner with integrated material ID nad position lock ensures the liner will not pinch during disc seating.
- Full 8-bolt hole pattern conforms to ANSI/ASME B16.5 Class 150 and DIN-ISO-PN10.
- Body is 40% lighter than PVC for less stress on piping networks.
- Integral mounting pad for easy installation of pneumatic or electric actuators.
- EPDM materials conform with NSF61 regulations for use in potable water.
- Valve liner's V-notch retention and integrally molded flange face seal provide low-torque gasket capability
- Liner material designation is molded into a visible tab for easy identification.
- All hardware is 316 grade stainless steel for durability and acid resistance.
- All mining applications
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Potable water applications
- Process technology
- Environmental technology
- Applications where durable, exacting butterfly control is desired