The valve maintains a preset downstream pressure, regardless of upstream pressure or flow rate fluctuation. The main valve is controlled by a 3-way pilot, allowing full opening when the pressure drops below a downstream pressure set-point.
Features & Benefits
- Accurate, stable control from no-flow to full-flow.
- Exceptionally low head losses at high flows.
- High resistance to corrosive water and other acid media (including 3-way pilot).
- Simple to install - manufactured with threaded or socket (slip) connections.
- Simple and reliable design - diaphragm is the only moving component.
Shaft, seals or bearings are not located within the water's passage way.
- Hydraulic valve with direct sealing flexible diaphragm.
- Inline maintenance.
- Stem, shaft or guide bearing are not located within the water passage.
- Activated by the line pressure or by an external hydraulic or pneumatic
- Operated by a pressure reducing pilot valve to achieve constant outlet
pressure, regardless of upstream pressure or flow variations.
- Valve and the controls are Netafim Series 61PRXPLS (X is used to signify size
of valve - 3", 4", 6", etc.).
- Valve size same a line size or one size smaller.
- Maximum flow speed for continuous operation of 18 ft/sec.
- The valve should be suited for the maximal flow and allowed headloss.
- Large pressure differentials may cause cavitation damage. Consult with Netafim if such conditions are expected.