Vermeer® Multi-Blade Plow
A new, more efficient method to install Netafim™ dripperline
Vermeer Manufacturing Company and Netafim USA announce a new method to install Netafim Techline© CV and Techline© dripperlines.
Designed for dripperline installations, the Vermeer Multi-Blade Plow makes quick work of even the largest installations.
- Sports Turf
- Golf Courses
- Parks & Recreation
- Highways & Medians
- Institutional Applications
- High traffic & high-liability areas where quick installation is required
- Large or small areas
- Areas using reclaimed or recycled wastewater
- Tubing is laid in behind the blade rather than being pulled through the ground behind the plow – eliminating the chance to lose the pipe connection and reducing damage caused by pulling tubing through rocky soils.
- The unique, patent-pending plow design allows for dripperline or wire installation in existing turf with minimum damage to the ground surface.
- By plowing the tubing, most of the post-installation work is eliminated. There are no trenches to refill, tamp and seed.
- Easy-to-adjust blade height allows the operator to select the appropriate installation depth. Contractors can bury various products at various depths simultaneously.
- Multiple dripperlines can be installed at once, reducing installation time and helping to increase cost-effectiveness of large and small-scale installations.
- Spacing and depth of blades is quick and easy to adjust. Row spacings can be adjusted from 12 to 24 inches and depths up to 12 inches. With the standard blade the machine can be used in a variety of soil types and maybe ideal for most reclaimed water and wastewater projects
- Easy-to-access tubing rack holds 250 or 1,000 foot coils of Techline CV, Techline, Techline for Reclaimed Water, or Netafim Bioline, reducing the number of coil changes while on the job.
- High floatation tires help minimize turf damage, even when installation is in marginal soil conditions.
- Turning radius of 8 3⁄4 feet allows the operator to make installations in unsymmetrical areas which reduces the need for hand trenching.
About the LM42 The Vermeer®
LM42 is built for tough work sites, yet is compact and maneuverable on jobs of varying scopes. The LM42 features a powerful 46 horsepower (35 kW) air-cooled Deutz® engine, conveniently located dual operator presence controls, adjustable plow blades and strike-protected insulated controls for enhanced operator safety. The LM42 also features plow centering springs, a servo-controlled ground-drive pump and a narrow profile so it can fit through openings as narrow as 36 inches (91 cm).
About Techline CV & Techline
Netafim Techline CV and Techline are pressure compensating, continuous self-flushing dripperlines designed to be installed on- surface or up to 6” below surface. Because of their unique design features, they are especially suited for subsurface installation in turfgrass as well as gardens. Netafim Techline is available in 3 dripper flow rates and 2 spacing options while Techline CV is available in 4 dripper options, 2 spacing options and it also comes standard with a check valve built into each dripper.
Bringing These Two Proven Performers Together
Installing Netafim Techline CV or Techline with a Vermeer Multi-Blade Plow can help maximize job site productivity, allowing operators to move on to the next project. To learn more or find the nearest dealer/distributor, please use the links below:
- Vermeer Dealers
- Netafim Landscape & Turf Division Distributors
- Netafim Wastewater Division Distributors
The Vermeer LM42 shown in the transport position with the optional 3-blade vibratory plow and tubing rack for Netafim Techline CV and Techline.
Compact width and excellent maneuverability make the LM42 an ideal multi-purpose machine for small and large-scale installation projects. The center-articulated LM42 oscillates at the point of articulation for increased stability and performance on uneven terrain. With its narrow width, the LM42 will fit through areas as narrow as 36 inches (91 cm).
Download - Vermeer Multi-Blade Insertion Plow Conservigation Brochure in Adobe PDF format.
Netafim Techline has been a superior performer in turfgrass since the 1980's... Now Techline CV goes to the next level with a check valve in each dripper, making it the most water-saving dripperline in the landscape market!
Because of their unique design features, Netafim dripperlines are especially suited for subsurface installation in turfgrass as well as gardens.
Easy-to-access tubing rack holds 250-1000 feet (76- 305 m) coils of Techline CV, Techline, Techline for reclaimed water or Bioline, reducing the number of coil changes while on the job.
The packer wheels help control the depth of tubing installation and restores the furrow after the product has been placed. The unique patent-pending design of the LM42 with the multi-blade plow attachments also allows the tubing to be laid behind the blade rather than being pulled through the ground behind the plow, helping to minimize damage to the ground surface or soil profile
The blade spacing width and depth can be adjusted for varying soil types. A standard blade can be used in a variety of soils including most reclaimed water and wastewater projects.
When you Buy, Lease or Rent Through Your Vermeer Dealer:
Get the parts and service edge. Vermeer parts are manufactured to exacting specifications to help keep your Vermeer equipment running trouble-free and at OEM specifications.
Vermeer offers factory-certified training programs to its dealer network to ensure that the most current service procedures are presented to the service personnel of your Vermeer dealer. Click here to find the nearest Vermeer Dealer.
Genuine Vermeer parts are precision crafted to match to your Vermeer equipment EXACTLY. This ensures that your system will run as smoothly as possible, with the least amount of service and maintenance.
When you Buy Netafim Products Through Your Netafim Distributor:
Get all of the components necessary to install your Netafim system. Netafim products are designed for the most rigorous applications and you can be confident that they will work first time, every time.
Netafim USA are prepared to answer your sales and technical questions to keep you productive and profitable. Click here for Netafim USA Landscape & Turf Division Distributors or click here for Netafim USA Wastewater Division Distributors.
The Netafim Sales Team is a click or call away. Wherever you are located, there is a Netafim team member who is committed to your success. Find them on the web or ask your Netafim Distributor. Click here for Netafim USA Landscape & Turf Division Support Team or click here for Netafim USA Wastewater Division Support Team.
Corporate Contact Information
Vermeer Manufacturing Company
1210 Vermeer Road East
P.O. Box 200 Pella, Iowa 50219 U.S.A.
Phone: (641) 628-3141
Fax: (641) 621-7734
International fax: +1 (641) 621-7730
Call toll-free 1-888-VERMEER 1-888-837-6337 (U.S.A. only)
Europe, Middle East and Africa
P.O. Box 323 4460 AS Goes Netherlands
Phone: +31 113 272700 Fax: +31 113 272727
5470 E. Home Ave. Fresno, CA 93727
Phone: 888-NETAFIM (638-2346)
Call toll-free 1-888-NETAFIM 1-888-638-2346 (U.S.A. only)
International: 161 Arlozorov St. Tel Aviv 64922
Israel Phone: 972-3-6919777 Fax: 972-3-6911962
Equipment shown is for illustrative purposes only and may display optional accessories or components. Please contact your local Vermeer dealer or Netafim Distributor for more information on machine and product specifications. Vermeer Manufacturing Company and Netafim Irrigation Inc. reserve the right to make changes in engineering, design and specifications; add improvements; or discontinue manufacture at any time without notice or obligation. Vermeer and Vermeer logo are registered trademarks of Vermeer Manufacturing Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. Netafim and Netafim logo are registered trademarks of Netafim Irrigation Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries. Deutz is a registered trademark of Klockner-Humboldt-Deutz Co.