RULES AND CONDITIONS
- Bad weather and equipment breakdowns may force rescheduling.
- Site inspection is required prior to pick-up to inspect the load, take photographs and samples and recommend necessary adjustments so materials can be picked up.
- Important: We only accept polyethylene products.
Pick-up Location Requirements
The irrigation tubing/hose or tape must be on level ground and accessible to a 65-foot tractor trailer with a clearance of 14 feet and room to maneuver in and out.
- Irrigation tubing that is coiled or bundled
- Only polyethylene (PE) products will be accepted.
- Material must be free of trash, wood, rocks, tires and other foreign materials.
- Material must not be excessively dirty
- If irrigation tubing/hose is coiled or bundled, it must be bound with tape or twine, not wire or adhesive tape.
- Center of coils must not be wound around metal, cardboard, sticks or other plant material. PE or PVC centers are okay as long as they are less than 4 inches in diameter.
- Material must not be intermingled with other debris. (PE couplers, adapters, emitters and sprinklers are okay).
- Plastic mulch will not be accepted.
- Minimum amount of material required:
Drip tubing (from orchards/vineyards): 10,000 lbs.
Drip tape (from row crops): we are not currently accepting additional tape through June 30, 2017, due to oversupply in the market. Please check back July 1, 2017, for updated minimums.