19000 Series Screen Filters are manual filters with stainless steel screens used as primary or back-up filtration. Their angle body configuration eliminates extra fittings. Filter cover is easily removed for servicing and cleaning. Available in Stainless Steel body and sizes from 3” to 10”.
- Easy installation with flanged connections.
- Angle configuration design eliminates the use of extra fittings.
- Durable stainless steel wire mesh screen - supported by a PVC perforated element.
- Manually purge the filter with ball valve installed in the cover plate.
- Cover is easily removed for servicing and cleaning.
- Primary filtration for well water.
- Back-up filtration for Media Filter Batteries, Sand Separators, and Secondary Filters next to each zone.