AGF Sand Media Filters provide reliable trouble-free operation for filtering surface or well water with sand, algae and other organic material. The double chambered filter has interior mushrooms for lifting and flushing the sand bed evenly. Lightweight composite construction allows for easy transportation and simple installation. All components can be removed and easily replaced using common tools.
Features & Benefits
- Durable and corrosion-proof integral polyethylene liner, plastic underdrain and polypropylene manifolds are resistant to common agricultural chemicals.
- Large access ports for adding or removing sand.
- 55 mushrooms provide efficient backflushing for cleaning the entire sand media bed.
- Smooth system startups and backflush - no more hammering or shuddering.
- Lightweight composite construction for easy transportation to remote job sites.
- Modular construction eliminates costly installation equipment and labor - all components can be removed and replaced for with common tools.
- For surface water with high concentration of algae and other organic materials
- For well water to remove sand particles and undissolved iron