Features & Benefits
- Proven Depth Filtration
Collects debris along the depth of the discs, not just at the surface like screen filters.
- Modular Design
Provides even more portability as smaller units are assembled on-site to create larger filter units reducing installation costs.
- Water Inlet and Outlet Versatility
Multiple inlet and outlet configurations provide maximum flexibility.
- Made of Non-Corrosive Materials
Prevents rusting and corrosion from chemicals and weather.
- Quick Installation
Factory assembled and tested. Delivered ready for hook-up and immediate operation.
- Less Backflush Time Required
Optimizes irrigation scheduling for uniform watering.
- More Filter Area
Longer filters with larger discs. Saves money by reducing total number of filter units required.
- Less Pressure Required For Cleaning
Saves money by reducing pump size and energy costs.
- For surface water containing algae and other organic materials such as reservoirs, canals, rivers and reclaimed water applications
- Residential and multi-family developments
- Commercial landscapes, institutional parks, sports fields
- Golf courses
- Large landscape installations
Apollo Disc-Kleen Filters Technical
- 4" drain manifold inlet.outlet connections: Grooved
- Maximum operating pressure:
- Standard model: 90 psi
- High pressure model: 140 psi
- Minimum pressure required for backflush: 30 psi downstream of filters during backflush
- Maximum operating temperature: 158° F
- Minimum allowable pH: 5
- Minimum operating pressure for filtration: 20 psi
- Backflush flow rate @ 35 psi: 190 GPM
- Includes backflush controller
- Manifold: high density polypropylene
- Filter body and cover: high density polypropylene
- Discs: polypropylene
- Backflush Valve: nylon
- Clamps and bolts: polymeric
Good Water Quality: Municipal water supply or well water from a clean aquifer with no sand, iron or manganese.
Average Water Quality: Wells with small amounts of sand (<2 ppm) or clean surface water which includes lakes, ponds, reservoirs and canals.
Poor Water Quality: Well water with sand up to 10 ppm or surface water in hot climates with increased biological growth and no chemical treatment which includes lakes, ponds, reservoirs and canals.
Very Poor Water Quality: Well water with greater than 10 ppm of sand including rivers, muddy canals, lakes and ponds with severe run off deposits and raw municipal wastewater.
Greater than 3 ppm Sand or Silt: May require a pre-filter such as a hydrocyclone.
Apollo Disc-Kleen Filters Ordering