The world's most advanced continuous self-cleaning, pressure-compensating dripline for wastewater.
Features & Benefits
- Pressure Compensation - all drippers deliver equal flow, even on sloped or rolling terrain.
- Unique Flow Path - Turbonet technology provides more control of water and a high resistance to clogging.
- Continuous Self-Flushing Dripper Design - flushes debris, as it is detected - throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle. Ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Single Hole Dripper Outlet from Tubing
- Better protection against root intrusion
- Allows the dripline to be used in subsurface applications without need for chemical protection
- Drippers Capture Water Flow From the Center of the Tubing - ensures that only the cleanest flow enters the dripper.
- Built-In Physical Root Barrier - drippers are protected from root intrusion without the need for chemical protection. Water exits dripper in one location while exiting the tubing in another.
- Three Dripper Flow Rates - provides the broadest range of flow rates available. Allows the designer to match the dripperline to any soil or slope condition.
- Bioline Tubing is Completely Wrapped in Purple - the complete tubing is purple,easily identifiying it as a non-potable, regardless of how the tubing is installed.
- Antibacterial-Impregnated Drippers - prevents buildup of microbial slime.
- Can be used subsurface - Bioline can be installed on-surface, under cover or subsurface.
- No Special Storage Requirements - does not degrade if stored outdoors.
- Techfilter Compatible - an optional level of protection, provides a limited lifetime warranty against root intrusion.
- Typically installed following a treatment process
- Can be used with domestic septic tank effluent with proper design, filtration and operation
- Reuse applications including municipally treated effluent designated for irrigation and other disinfected and non-disinfected water sources