Circulating Screen Filters for filtering sand and organic matter offer continuous screen flushing reducing the need for manual cleaning. A specially designed circulation plate filters the water and the continuous downward spiral flushes the screen and forces debris to the collection cell. These filters maintain water flow without increasing the pressure loss. Standard with manual flush valve and flanged connections.
Features & Benefits
- Maintains water flow without increased pressure loss.
- Automatically removes residue from screen duringfiltration.
- Adjusts to system's actual flow rate for effectivefiltration and trouble-free operation.
- Reinforced stainless steel screen.
- Maximum anti-corrosion protection with a durablepolyester protective coating applied electrostaticallyand oven-cured on a zinc-phosphate layer.
- Optional automatic flush valve and timer available.
- Well water containing small quantities of sand - less than 3 ppm
Circulating Screen Filters Technical
Description of System Operation
A specially designed circulation plate, installed at the top of the screen, filters the water through four directional holes into the filter in a descending circular pattern.
This continuous downward spiral flushes the screen and forces the debris to the collection cell. The collection cell can be drained during the filtration process manually, automatically or continuously by a bleeder.
Pictured here is a Manual Circulating Screen Filter. Netafim offers an optional flush valve and timer.
- Recommended Headloss: 4.5 - 7.5 psi
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 120 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Circulation Plate: 4 directional holes and rubber stoppers for precise flow rate adjustment
- End Connections: Flanged
- Screen Mesh Sizes: 080, 120, 150, 200
Circulating Screen Filters Ordering