Circulating Screen Filters for filtering sand and organic matter offer continuous screen flushing reducing the need for manual cleaning. A specially designed circulation plate filters the water and the continuous downward spiral flushes the screen and forces debris to the collection cell. These filters maintain water flow without increasing the pressure loss. Standard with manual flush valve and flanged connections.
- Maintains water flow without increased pressure loss.
- Automatically removes residue from screen during filtration.
- Adjusts to system’s actual flow rate for effective filtration and trouble-free operation.
- Filter element is perforated PVC cylinder with a highly durable stainless steel screen and dome shaped sedimentation tank.
- Maximum anti-corrosion protection with a carbon steel epoxy coated filter body.
- Optional automatic flush valve and timer available.
- Large filtration area for maximum cleaning.
- Well water containing small quantities of sand - less than 3 ppm