Epoxy Coated Steel Media Filters offer double chambered filters for efficient filtration and backflush uniformity. The mushroom design provides thorough backflushing with equal pressure throughout the entire sand media bed. These systems are rust-free and maintenance-free. Available in tank sizes from 16” to 48” for durable and dependable operation.
Features & Benefits
- Simplistic design with few moving parts prevents sticking and sleeving.
- Double chambered filters allow for efficient filtration and backflush uniformity.
- Each mushroom produces equal pressure during backflushing cleaning the entire sand media bed.
- Multiple mushrooms provide four times more open flow area ensuring uniform water collection and backflush.
- Rust and maintenance free system with large top and bottom access ports for adding or removing sand.
- High pressure applications.
- Primary filter for water from open reservoirs and recycled water.
- Filtration of water contaminated with algae and other organic materials.