Double Chamber Epoxy Coated Steel Media Filters have multiple mushrooms which provide four times more open flow area ensuring uniform water collection and backflush.
- Double chambered filter allows for efficient filtration and backflush uniformity.
- Multiple mushrooms provide four times more open flow area ensuring uniform water collection and backflush.
- Each mushroom produces equal pressure during backflushing cleaning the entire sand media bed.
- Modular manifolds make installation and expansion easy.
- Rust and maintenance free system.
- Excellent for high pressure applications
- Primary filter for water from open reservoirs and recycled water
- Filtration of water contaminated with algae and other organic materials
DESCRIPTION OF OPERATION
Water enters the filter via the inlet and spreads equally on the media. Solids and organic materials are trapped within the media. The clean water passes through the media and flows out via the nozzles. The backflush cleaning process is done by shutting the inlet of the filter with the 3-way backflush valve and allowing the water to enter from the bottom, lifting the media and releasing the solids that exit the filter through the outlet manifold. This process can be controlled automatically.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 120 psi
- Backflushing Flow Rate:
16" Filter Battery - 44 GPM
20" Filter Battery - 75 GPM
24" Filter Battery - 110 GPM
30" Filter Battery - 163 GPM
36" Filter Battery - 2330 GPM
48" Filter Battery - 422 GPM
- Filter body: Epoxy Coated Carbon Steel
- Underdrain Elements: PVC tube with mushroom diffusers
Epoxy Coated Steel Media Filters Ordering