Netafim Backflush Controller
The Netafim Backflush Controller is a modular, user-friendly Backflush Controller for Automatic Filters. They are available in several options to fit your specific filtration application in both 24VAC and 12VDCL models.
- Modular controller is expandable from 1 to 10 outputs. Adding more outputs is quick and easy - no tools required.
- Can be used with automatic disc filters, automatic sand media filters and automatic screen filters.
- Flush cycle is triggered by time or pressure differential and each type of flush cycle is logged by the controller.
- Design flexibility with an embedded pressure differential (PD) gauge or an external PD gauge.
- Detection of continuous backflush cycles causes an alarm to sound.
- User-friendly LCD display and keyboard.
- Ability to manage a downstream pressure sustaining valve.
- Flexible settings for pre-dwell, dwell and flush times allows programming to meet system requirements.
- Outputs: 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10
- Voltage: 12VDC Latching or 24VAC
- Inputs: 1 Analog PD Gauge or 1 Digital PD Gauge
- Power Source DC Model: 12V Battery or 4 'D' Alkaline Batteries
- Power Source AC Model: External Power Supply
- High-Low PD Hydraulic Connectors
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 140° F
- Dimensions: Height 9 1/2", Length 5 5/8", Depth 3 1/4", Weight 1.3 lbs
Alex-Tronix Backflush Controller
The Alex-Tronix Backflush Controller is available in several options to fit your specific filtration application in both 24VAC, 12VDC and 12VDCL models.
- Standard features include a pressure differential switch, flush time setting and dwell time setting.
- Quick and easy programming.
- Some controllers have counters and alarm settings.
- Outputs: 2, 3, 4, 8 or 12
- Voltage: 12VDC, 12VDC Latching or 24VAC
- Refer to manufacturer's instructions for installation
Backflush Controllers Ordering