Iron and Bronze Valves are available in a wide range of sizes and flow rates to cover most applications. The unique design allows a straight flow pattern with low friction loss. A direct sealing diaphragm, the valves only moving part, operates by pipeline or external pressure. Sizes range from 1” to 24” with a variety of control functions and connection options.
Features & Benefits
- Unique design allows a straight flow pattern with the lowest friction loss in the industry.
- Superb hydraulic performance with low operating pressure.
- Direct sealing diaphragm for positive opening and closing.
- Simple inline installation with minimal parts provides low maintenance requirements.
- Iron valves have protective polyester coating for resistance to corrosive elements and UV protection.
- Bronze valves are designed to resist cavitation where extreme flow velocities exist.
- Excellent for high pressure applications.