Manual Disc Filters are engineered for efficient operation year after year with practically no maintenance. Plastic rings stack together creating a cylindrical filter element. During filtration, the rings are compressed together effectively filtering the water and protecting the system from clogging. Works well as a stand-alone unit or combined to form modular filter batteries. Available sizes 3/4” to 6” with mesh (micron) ranges from 40 to 200.
Features & Benefits
- Highly effective multiple disc ring design captures and holds more debris.
- Low friction loss keeps ysstem costs down
- Greater holding capacity of the rings vs. screen filters mean less frequent cleaning.
- Rings are easily removed for fast cleaning without the need for scrubbing.
- Color-coded disc rings make identification of mesh rating fast and easy.
- Reuse/recycle/reclaimed water
- Spray tanks
- Wherever very effective removal of debris is required
- Works well as stand-alone units or combined to form filter batteries