A PLUG-AND-PLAY TWO CHANNEL FERTILIZER/ACID DOSING UNIT FOR PRECISE NUTRIGATION™
The FertiOne Plus is a fully configurable, simple to operate two channel fertilizer/acid dosing unit. It’s the perfect solution for open field sights fitted with electricity where injection of up to two fertilizer solutions is needed. It ensures the highest efficiency and can be connected to any external 24VAC controller.
Features & Benefits
- A cost-effective Nutrigation™ system for soil applications with minimal investment.
- Efficient use of water, fertilizers and energy.
- Venturi operation principle – few moving parts.
- Fits into an existing irrigation system and it’s easy to install and maintain.
- Precise Nutrigation™ based on high accuracy dosing channels.
- Made from high-quality components and PVC NPT Schedule 80 with an aluminum, corrosion-resistant frame and adjustable legs.
- Visual flow meters and adjustable needle valves provide accurate dosing control.
- Connection to an NMC Controller or other 24VAC controllers allows advanced Nutrigation control.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Two Venturi operated dosing channels
- Quick action 24VAC dosing valve
- Pressure gauge
- Stainless steel dosing booster
- Continuous acting air vent
- Check valve
- Dosing booster switch box with motor protection
- Visual flow meters with adjustable needle valves
- High-quality components and schedule 80 PVC piping
- Aluminum, corrosion-resistant frame with adjustable legs
- Open Field Crops and Orchards
FertiOne™ Plus Technical
- Supports up to 80 psi mainline pressure
- 2 dosing channels up to 158 GPH
- 24VAC electric dosing channels with manual override
- 440VAC three phase pump with onboard motor protection and 24VAC remote start relay
- For other technical specifications, contact Netafim USA
Typical Installation Overview
The drawing represents the infrastructure suitable for a FertiOne Plus.
FertiOne™ Plus Ordering