Techline® HCVXR-RW and RWP
Techline® HCVXR-RW and RWP (17mm Dripline)
The added protection of Cupron® copper oxide and a high check valve in the Techline HCVXR emitter is now available in a dripline for reclaimed, recycled water use.
Features And Benefits
- Long Lasting Protection Throughout the Life Of The Dripline
Cupron copper oxide will not wash off, wear off and does not leach out of the emitter providing superior root intrusion resistance.
- Patented Emitter Design With Physical Root Barrier
Offset flow path, extra large bath area and raised outlet prevent root intrusion.
- High Check Valve In Each Emitter
The high check valve is great on slopes because it holds back 8.5’ of water (elevation change) keeping the dripline charged for even distribution of water with no low emitter drainage.
- Emitter With Anti-Siphon Feature
Emitter outlet is sealed at system shutdown blocking debris from entering the dripline after irrigation.
- Pressure Compensating With Continuous Self-Flushing
Delivers precise, equal amounts of water over wide pressure range while continuously flushing debris throughout operation.
- New Color For Easy Identification
The dripline has a new color for easy identification as Techline HCVXR-RW.
- Four New Emitter Flow Rates
Achieve maximum design flexibility with four new emitter flow rates – the most options offered in the industry.
- Reclaimed (recycled) water use
- For irrigation with non-potable reclaimed water and soil loading
Techline® HCVXR-RW and RWP Technical
- Emitter flows: 0.33, 0.53, 0.77, 1.16 GPH
- Emitter spacings: 12” and 18”
- Pressure compensation range: 21.8 to 58 psi
- High Check Valve: holds back 8.5’ of water
- Bending radius: 7”
- Maximum recommended system pressure: 58 psi
- Minimum pressure required: 21.8 psi
- Tubing diameter: 0.66” OD; 0.56” ID, 0.050” wall
- HCVXR-RW coil lengths: 500’ and 1,000’
- HCVXR-RWP coil lengths: 500′
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh
- Diaphragm: molded silicon
- ISO 9261 Standard Compliance