Techline® RW and RWP
Techline® RW and RWP (17mm Dripline)
Techline RW and Techline RWP are designed for reclaimed water use only and are the most reliable pressure compensating driplines for reclaimed water. Reclaimed, reuse or recycled water is municipally-treated, non-potable water deemed appropriate for use in irrigation systems and not wastewater being dispersed into the soil for additional treatment. Please consult your local Water Management District for regulations regarding the type of water being used, and its proper system design. Netafim USA can provide assistance on drip dispersal that use primary or secondary and tertiary wastewater. Please contact Netafim USA Customer Service for more information.
Features and Benefits
- Unique Patented Emitter Design With Physical Root Barrier
Emitters prevent root intrusion without chemical reliance.
- Pressure Compensating
Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range
- Continuous Self-Flushing Emitter Design
Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted emitter operation
- Emitter With Anti-Siphon Feature
Prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum.
- Self-Contained, One-Piece Dripline Construction
Assures reliable, easy installation.
- Flexible UV Resistant Tubing
Adapts to any planting area shape – tubing curves at a 7″ radius. On-surface installations withstand heat and direct sun.
- Reclaimed (recycled) water use
- For irrigation with non-potable/reclaimed water and soil loading
Techline® RW and RWP Technical
- Emitter flow rates: 0.26, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.9 GPH
- Emitter spacings: 12″, 18″ and 24″
- Pressure compensation range:7 to 58 psi
- Bending radius: 7″
- Maximum recommended system pressure: 58 psi
- Minimum recommended system pressure: 6 psi
- Tubing diameter: 0.66″ OD; 0.56″ ID; 0.050″ wall
- Coil lengths: 250′ and 1,000′
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh
- Diaphragm made of silicon
- ISO 9261 Standard Compliance
Limited Warranty For Techline RW and RWP
Netafim warrants Techline RW and RWP to be free from original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years and ten (10) years for environmental stress cracking – from the date of original delivery.