Quick Relief (QR) Valves are the universal solution for protecting all types of pump stations, filters and pipelines. It ensures that a potential rise in the system will not damage the critical components of your irrigation system. This is accomplished by maintaining or continuously sensing the pressure in the line upstream of the valve and quickly opening the valve and venting the excess pressure from the system. Once the pressure declines and returns to normal, the QR valve will return slowly to its closed position.
Quick Relief Action Ensures Maximum Security Pressure
Large water passages allow the chamber of the valve to vent quickly, providing immediate protection.
Slow Closure Provides Water Hammer Protection
The “no slam” design allows the valve to close slowly, reducing the danger of water hammer when the system goes back to normal. Speed of closure is adjustable.
Pilot Operated Valve = Flexibility
- The set point of the valve is adjustable allowing the user the flexibility to change the setting if the requirements change – a large pressure range is covered with one spring
- Straight and angle configurations provide more options for convenient installation
- Available in threaded, flange or grooved connections.
Hydraulic Valve With Direct Sealing Diaphragm Means Longer Functional Life
- No stem, shaft or bearings within the water passage.
- Simple and reliable design with long erlife and less maintenance.
- Suitable for dirty water and wastewater
- Reliable bronze valves are available fopr high pressure systems
Easy Installation and Low Maintenance
- Netafim valves are the most reliable in the industry and have the longest warranty, resulting in less shutdowns.
- Easy to install and operate
- Pump stations, filters and pipeline protection