Netafim SuperNet Pressure Regulated Micro-Sprinkler features an EverSpin Sapphire Bearing – the toughest, hardest, longest-life sprinkler bearing on the market. This precision manufactured bearing crafted out of a sapphire material – one of the hardest surfaces known – has been added to the bearing of the sprinkler at the point where the swivel’s pin meets the bearings surface wear-point – reducing friction, wear and promoting long-lasting sprinkler performance.
SuperNet also features a new and improved LRD ((Long Range Swivel with Stream Deflector) swivel which sprays a wider pattern resulting in a larger wetted diameter – up to 6.6 feet. SuperNet is available with a flow range of 5.3 to 23.8 GPH and a wetted diameter of 5.0 to 23.0 feet.
Jet spray option includes four spray patterns and a wetted diameter up to 18 feet. Switching from a rotating swivel spray to a fixed jet stream plate is easy and economical.
SuperNet is available with options that makes it adaptable to almost any application. A drop-down “bug-proof” swivel/jet plate prevents insect entry. For irrigation of young trees, a stream deflector easily snaps on to the frame to temporarily restrict spray diameter. Quick-connect thread base is convenient for new installations, but excellent for replacing older sprinklers.
- Wide regulating range and floating, self-flushing diaphragm maintains uniform flow across broad pressure range.
- Highest distribution uniformity – unique nozzle tube prevents negative effects of varying inlet pressure on the wetted diameter.
- The largest water passages on the market – resists clogging.
- Drop down “bug-proof” swivel/jet plate prevents entry of insects.
- Engineering-grade materials and heavy-duty bearing results in superior endurance and long-term reliable uniformity.
- Everspin bearing has a layer of sapphire material to reduce friction and wear, promoting long-lasting sprinkler performance.
- Bearing keeps the swivel centered during operation and improves start-up
For orchard, vineyard and nursery microsprinkler installations where flow regulation and insect resistance is desired.
- LR (Long Range) – Designed for maximum coverage on wider spacings and larger root zones.
- MR (Medium Range) – Designed for efficient irrigation including the middle area.
- SR (Short Range) – Designed for closer spacings and applications where dry middles are desired.
- LRD (Long Range with Breakaway Stream Deflector)
- MRD (Medium Range with Breakaway Stream Deflector)
- SRD (Short Range with Breakaway Stream Deflector).
Jet Spray Options
- 12 Stream, 360°
- 10 Stream, 300°
- 8 Stream Butterfly, 2 x 120°
- 6 Stream, 180°
Sprinkler Mounting Options
- Suspended from trellis wire by integral hook.
- Placed in the ground with one of two SuperNet stake options.
SuperNet Steel Stake (optional)
Ideal for applications where high riser heights are required and installs in dry, hard soils – no need to pre-wet SuperNet Steel Stake option consists of:
- Poly adapter
- Optional ¼” steel stake – available in 24″ or 48″ lengths.
Call Customer Service for price and availability.
Divides the stream to eliminate water on trunk
- Base connection options:
- Quick-Connect thread (standard)
- Barb (special order)
- Flow range:
- Swivel: 5.3 – 23.8 GPH
- Jet: 8.2 – 23.8 GPH
- Wetted diameter:
- Swivel: 5 – 23 feet
- Jet: 16 – 18 feet
- Recommended pressure range: 25 – 50 psi
- Recommended filtration: 80 mesh
For Item and Model Numbers, please contact Netafim Customer Service at