Features & Benefits
- Simple and Efficient Installation With Reduced Physical Strain
Ergonomic design enables quick field installation and reuse while reducing physical strain on installation crews.
- Industry Leading Pressure Rating
Get maximum performance and durability with our industry leading pressure rating and pullout resistance.
- Warranty Ensures Confidence
Specifiers, contractors and distributors will have peace of mind with our warranty – 10 years for subsurface installations and 5 years for surface installations.
- Size Range Flexibility
16mm and 17mm outside diameter size range simplifies the job for designers and contractors.
- Visually Appealing Color
Dark brown color blends well with both the dripline and surrounding landscapes.
- Fits Techline HCVXR, HCVXR-RW and RWP, CV, DL, RW and RWP driplines, and PE tubing
- Tubing internal diameter: 0.530” – 0.560“
- Tubing wall thickness: 0.035” – 0.050“
- Tubing outside diameter: 0.600” – 0.660“
- Working temperature range: 32˚ F – 140˚ F
- Operating pressure: 0 to 100 psi
- Pull-out resistance: 67 ft-lbs.
10 years for below ground (subsurface) installations
5 years for above ground (surface) installations